sábado, agosto 16, 2008

DICAPRIO AND KATE WINSLET TOGETHER AGAIN IN THE FILM REVOLUTIONARY ROAD


(Quien.com) Was 11 years ago when Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet staged the multi-tape Titanic, now once again returned to make partner in the film Revolutionary Road, where they had to do intimate scenes, which was unusual for the actress 32 years. "I do not stop to say ... This is too strange "," Not how I had raised my chemistry work with him since 'Titanic', "" It's great to discover how they fit, like a muscle memory ", Kate spoke about the situation. The most bizarre of all this is that the actress's husband, Sam Mendes 43, is director for this movie and feel assured him "strange" of having to steer Kate in the sex scenes with DiCaprio. For its part Leo was calmer and told him her friend to relax, to which she responded: "Of course, let me remind you: you're my best friend. He is my husband. This is a bit strange." Finally both were quite satisfied with their work, the film will premiere in January next year and probably more than one feel curious to see on screen together again to this famous couple.