sábado, agosto 23, 2008

REBECA DE ALBA PROVIDE STATEMENTS 24 HOURS AFTER RECEIVING THE NEW PATERNITY OF RICKY MARTIN

(peoplenespañol.com, Chismoseando) The news of the paternity of Ricky Martin has left everyone stunned. But to whom did not surprise the state went to his ex-girlfriend, Rebecca de Alba, who was already aware that ensures that the Puerto Rican Astro had become father of twins, who fathered by a belly rental . "This is not news for me, is something that I was already aware, and is great news and I have no reason to say this," said the Mexican model to TV program The ear (Televisa). Moreover, the 43-year-old driver also did not want to give their views on the method used by the interpreter of "La vida loca." "I do not want to comment publicly on the matter, because it lends itself to that change. Nobody knows the details of the relationship I had with him, even I should lie details of its decision [to have children]. Everyone wants what she really wants in life and no one bears, "she concluded.