jueves, agosto 14, 2008

LUCERO SUE UNIVERSAL MUSI


(Quien.com) Lucero lifted a lawsuit against the comp disc by Universal Music has not received royalties incumbent from the sale of his records. "This situation is very simple: demand is for the comp disc Universal bought because the comp disc that at the time was Melody Records, which later became Fonovisa and then in Univision", "as Universal Univision bought, acquires all rights and obligations at the time Melody and other names that was acquiring the label or have had, "said the singer during an interview with Reforma. Apparently Discs Melody stopped paying royalties to Lucero since 1994. "With the audit to be made to Melody many years ago, almost 10, it was agreed that there was an amount of money that I had not paid, and nothing ... It was accumulating and is now a larger quantity, by the passage of time. What I am demanding is that I pay such royalties, "he said." The record labels suddenly still, somehow, cheating a little or a lot of people, compiled by removing discs only with songs and songs catalog old mine; but you get new titles, you change the cover and put recent photographs, "" Suddenly they compiled in where it looks like I'm singing a duet with Manuel (Mijares), my husband, and I think that for people too that'sa deception and it is not nice, because there are friends, fans and people close to me and tell me: 'already bought your new record,' and I, 'What?, I have no new'. "While this lawsuit is resolved, Lucero does not intend to burn disc with no label, will focus their participation in the soap opera Tomorrow Is Forever, where villain act of making life difficult for Silvia Navarro, who stars in history.